Apple.com/recover is portal to your Apple Account when you do not have information about your Password.The Fastest way is to recover your password is your Apple device.Though you can reset your password from your family friend device as well. But if you are not able to do this apple.com/recover is the only option for recovering your account.
How to Recover your Apple ID from Apple.com/recover?
- Go to apple.com/recover or iforgot.apple.com or appleid.apple.com
- Choose Forgot Apple ID or Password
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address
- Enter the details
- It may take few days to get your Apple id Password
- You will get Recovery status with Date when you will be able to access your Account again
- For Status Check go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your apple id.
How to Recover or Reset your apple Password using Device?
Use your Family Friend or Family member Phone, if that will not help use iCloud and follow below steps
- Go to Settings
- Tap your Name and then Password and Security
- Change your Password
- Follow the onscreen steps to update Password
How to Recover Apple Password on Mac?
Though you still go to apple.com/recover and process your request for password recovery however below is the alternate method :
- Click to Choose Apple menu- > System Preferences ->click Apple ID.
- Click Password & Security.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID password, click on Forgot Apple ID or password and follow the onscreen instructions. You can skip the final steps below.
- Click Change Password. Before you can reset your Apple ID password, you will be required to enter the password you used to unlock your Mac.